[DeTomaso] Great Experience with Autometer Customer Service

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 17:08:29 EDT 2011

I bought a new Autometer gauge a couple years ago that had a flaw in the metal face under the needle.  I contacted Autometer and mailed it to them, and they fixed the problem with no questions or cost other than the postage to mail it to them.  It was clear that it was made with the flaw, but I didn't have a receipt and they still fixed it.  It's nice to see a company that stands behind its products.

Ken