[DeTomaso] Tail Light Modification

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 4 13:35:29 EDT 2011

Boo...... I 'm on the fence, no actually I think I like it, will have to wait for the finished result for a final verdict. Personally I might have gone for one amber and one red lens to retain a little European flair, rather than the Corvette look. The inside light looks to be set a little higher than the outer or is that an optical illusion?

Will it be ready for the Reno Fun Rally?

Julian