[DeTomaso] GT5/5S brake calumets

Thomas Tornblom Thomas.Tornblom at hax.se
Sun Apr 3 04:10:11 EDT 2011

Hi Roger.

2011-04-03 09:15, Roger skrev:
> As some of you know I am desperately trying to have my car ready for Spa, the dash is now all back together and everything seems to work, even the A/C
> My attention now turns to brakes I need to replace handbrake pads , does anyone know the source. Thought the calipers could do with a spruce up too (well as one Job on a pantera always leads to another)so I could do with re- rubbering with new seal kit, they look like Girling calipers on the rear, not even looked at fronts yet. Any ideas what other vehicles use these calipers?

I have Mintex MGB 563 pads.

I believe the calipers were found on Bentley, Rolls, and other common
British transports. ;)

Here's one reference:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ROLLS-ROYCE-CAMARGUE-HAND-BRAKE-PADS-1976-1984-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem483fa15b50QQitemZ310305184592QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Good luck!