[DeTomaso] GT5/5S brake calumets

Roger coatesr8 at aol.com
Sun Apr 3 03:15:46 EDT 2011

As some of you know I am desperately trying to have my car ready for Spa, the dash is now all back together and everything seems to work, even the A/C
My attention now turns to brakes I need to replace handbrake pads , does anyone know the source. Thought the calipers could do with a spruce up too (well as one Job on a pantera always leads to another)so I could do with re- rubbering with new seal kit, they look like Girling calipers on the rear, not even looked at fronts yet. Any ideas what other vehicles use these calipers?
Thanks again in anticipation
Roger Coates U K

Sent from my iPhone