[DeTomaso] NGK--not so much....

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Apr 2 10:30:13 EDT 2011

Hi guys,

Just learned from a friend who is in the classic Porsche restoration
business that among the places that was completely wiped off the map during the
recent Japan incident was the NGK spark plug factory.   He says the factory is
completely gone, washed out to sea.

Their USA website makes no mention of such of thing, and I suppose it's
possible they have more than one manufacturing facility.   My friend was pretty
convinced though--enough so that he stocked up on thousands of dollars
worth of NGK plugs when he heard the news.