[DeTomaso] Yokohama 285/40-15 tires

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Apr 2 10:11:16 EDT 2011

Hi guys,

I got this from Kjell Jansson the other day:

====

 Hi Mike,

 I saw that there where some discussions about Yokohama AVS Intermediate
285/40ZR-15.

 The fact is that Yokohama makes a batch about every 6 months, last batch
was made V4710. I have got a login so I can see the stock, at the moment they
have about 30.
 It is a bit odd they are not sold in Japan so I ship some back.

 Regards
 Kjell Jansson

====

He subsequently wrote:

I just ordered 16 so there are only 12 left at Yokohama.

====

He sent me a screen grab from the Swedish Yokohama wholesaler's website
that showed the above.   I don't know what supplies are like in other
countries.   It is my strong belief that Yokohama USA still doesn't carry these tires
however.