[DeTomaso] opine regarding body badges

David in Durango adin at frontier.net
Sat Apr 2 09:39:41 EDT 2011

(Opinion only, now's your chance to hit the delete button!)

"Has anybody ever seen or developed a hood or front fender badge for a
Pantera, sorta like F-cars or Lambos?"

Like a donkey or a cow?  I've seen a dancin' moose on a Volvo (Volvo is swedish for the pudenda of an unborn female mouse, little known trivia fact) -  how about a pig?

It seems like a Pantera already has badges everywhere - "Isis" on the front, Ghia on the sides, "Powered by Ford" on the back.  These badges cause other drivers to see how close they can get so they can read something to give them a clue what the "Panterd" on the back means.

Badges? what badges?  Idon'tneednostinkinbadges!

Grouch & Dirty in Durango
Now a Dream Ranger

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/JoshSpector/~3/zknY0hoy3gM/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email

Honor and treasure your friends and family.
If you've always dreamt of having a nice car in the garage, that's fine.  I always dreamed of DRIVING a nice car.

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 6009 (20110402) __________

http://www.eset.com