[DeTomaso] opine regarding body badges

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 10:26:17 EDT 2011

hey grouchy...good morning sunshine.

i should have state "instead of" the existing badges.

seems it ok to do about anything, why not a tasteful name on the front that
you don't have to be 18" tall to read?  then maybe the great unwashed will
know what it is and isn't...delorean, Ferrari, kit car, etc.

Michael. also a huge Bogart fan Shortt
On Apr 2, 2011 9:40 AM, "David in Durango" <adin at frontier.net> wrote:
> (Opinion only, now's your chance to hit the delete button!)
>
> "Has anybody ever seen or developed a hood or front fender badge for a
> Pantera, sorta like F-cars or Lambos?"
>
> Like a donkey or a cow? I've seen a dancin' moose on a Volvo (Volvo is
swedish for the pudenda of an unborn female mouse, little known trivia fact)
- how about a pig?

> It seems like a Pantera already has badges everywhere - "Isis" on the
front, Ghia on the sides, "Powered by Ford" on the back. These badges cause
other drivers to see how close they can get so they can read something to
give them a clue what the "Panterd" on the back means.

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/JoshSpector/~3/zknY0hoy3gM/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email

> Honor and treasure your friends and family.
> If you've always dreamt of having a nice car in the garage, that's fine. I
always dreamed of DRIVING a nice car.

signature database 6009 (20110402) __________