[DeTomaso] Info concerning the 6 pistons wilwood

STEVEN BLUM steveblum2 at msn.com
Fri Apr 1 12:20:59 EDT 2011

Thanks all,

Sounds like the first thing to try is to remove the pressure reducing valve, new master cylinder and a good pressure bleed. The problem is that the brakes feel a little weak, with the new engine putting out 525HP there is a concern about stopping. The front brakes have not locked up on hard braking (not that I want them to) but the braking does feel a little weak. Thanks for the input. (sorry about bringing up a well beaten topic).

Steve