[DeTomaso] A new 56,000 pound Pantera tool

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Thu Sep 30 16:25:23 EDT 2010

Obviously I was not there nor were you... but he said they cut down
pressure which I assume he meant volume. Just the same a radiator is
already designed to flow large volume.

Unless he had a pressure gauge on the radiator I doubt anyone really knows
what the pressure was so it really doesn't mean much!

Recomending that as an option, when there was a low flow and no
restrictions would be a hard thing to recomend as the next person does it
slightly different blowing out the tubes.