[DeTomaso] NOS Ford CV joints for sale

msm at portata.com msm at portata.com
Thu Sep 30 15:50:47 EDT 2010

Posted on the POCA website --

Folks,

I believe that I have a set of NOS Ford CV joints for an early Pantera. I've had these in my garage for 35 plus years. In the 70's I worked on a Pantera for a customer and these somehow remained with me. It was truly a fun car to work on and drive. I wish I bought it when he sold it.

I'm looking for help in finding a new home for them; unfortunately I can't make out the part # on the boxes. There does appear to be a statement about contents made in Italy! These are Ford boxes. Would anyone know of a way to identify these by size, etc. as a Pantera part? Any help would be appreciated. As I would like to sell them, any one with an interest may contact me via e-mail or phone # below.

Thanks in advance for any help offered!

Regards,

Maurice LeBlon
mwleblon at verizon.net