[DeTomaso] Race & Charity in one - Enjoy Petit Le Mans with Racing 4 Kids at Road Atlanta next weekend

Jesper Sahlberg Jesper at Sahlberg.info
Sat Sep 25 12:45:28 EDT 2010

  Hi,

For those who wish to watch the American version of Le Mans at Road Atlanta next weekend I wanted to share with you that some of my friends
are offering you to go and get something extra out of the experience including a visit to the Audi Racing team pit and meeting with the Danish race driver
and Le Mans winner Tom Kristensen.

More information at www.racing4kids.com

A brief summary of the Race Package includes:

October 1st
Pre-Race Activities Access to the pits to watch crews and drivers do
their testing, fine tuning and qualifying rounds
A chance to meet Tom Kristensen and observe the Audi Team close up
Ole Sunshine, motorsport expert, will introduce you to the ‘world of
racing’.

On Friday evening October 1st
we will gather for a small informal dinner and have a chance to talk
about the experience of the day. This dinner is not included in the
below price.

October 2nd
Race Day Admittance all day with paddock access.

Since a great deal of the ticket price goes to charity and there is a few days left
to sign up please forward this to all you know who may consider watching the race.

www.racing4kids.com

Cheers,
Jesper