[DeTomaso] Sugar "Boxer" Scoop

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Sep 24 21:44:29 EDT 2010

In a message dated 9/17/10 18 36 55, wdemelo at cogeco.ca writes:

> There was a thread about the "sugar/boxer" wing the other day. I just
> received mine from Hall today. I paid $200 for it. I think I overpaid by about
> $250

Please elaborate?   Is your criticism the quality of the unit itself,
specifically the one you bought, or are you now critical of the entire idea?

I found it interesting on the Canada tour to compare the original ones as
fitted by the factory to GT5s etc. with some of the other ones that were
clearly aftermarket.   There were noticeable differences.

Larry Stock bought a bunch of fiberglass molds, including at least one and
perhaps several different molds for this type of spoiler; I think he has an
OEM unit for comparison as well.