[DeTomaso] Sugar "Boxer" Scoop

Will Demelo wdemelo at cogeco.ca
Fri Sep 24 21:59:41 EDT 2010

I'm critical of the one I bought. It is sub-standard in all respects. I looked at all the cars with sugar-scoops at the Canadian tour and they all looked decent but with subtle differences. This one is crap. I need to cut/modify/rebuild it to look decent. I want to continue with the idea, I just don't like rebuilding something I just paid for.
Will