[DeTomaso] Clutch problems when engine is hot

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 11 03:05:05 EDT 2010

Okay I am awake over here....I quess it could be the fluid as Mike suggested assuming you had just run Nurburgring or Le Mans circuits.... otherwise I think you can check that off as a problem ;-]>

Assuming adjustment on slave is good then it could be the slave is going bad - bad or leaking. When mine went it got progressively  worse and we were at the SORC with Rowdy and Godfather. We ran anyway and finished doing powershifts ;-]>

PS If you get Motul brake fluid get a couple sponsor decals because that stuff is
expensive. ;-]>

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com