[DeTomaso] Dual master cylinnders

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 19:23:40 EDT 2010

I have brembo 4 piston calipers with 13.25" rotors and the CNC dual master
cylinders with a balance bar and I kept my booster. My logic was that I was
going form a single cylinder to dual 3/4 " cylinders and would potentially
require twice the force ( moving twice the volume of brake fluid with the
same amount of physical movement .) My theoretical physics may be wrong but
my brake effort has been dramatically reduced.
Boyd