[DeTomaso] Too short

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Sep 5 16:15:26 EDT 2010

  Shelley has driven mine several times.  When traveling to Las Vegas,
we've shared the driving about 50-50.  She claims the stock seats are
very comfortable; enough so that she mostly sleeps when I drive but
manages to stay bright-eyed when -she- is driving.  Must be something
visceral about -driving- a Pantera huh.  :)

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA