[DeTomaso] TWS Driver's Edge Oct 2-3 Update - 3 Sept

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 20:53:33 EDT 2010

The current line up for the Space City Panteras' event next month in case
anyone who does not subscribe to our mailing list is interested.
If interested, contact me and I'll keep you up to date.

Space City Panteras TWS track event
           (with the Driver's Edge)

October 2-3

Registration is open. Go to http://www.thedriversedge.net/
Then the events link.

Today's update:

Track Event

Kirby Schrader - GT40 - Registered and confirmed
Heidi Schrader - Dad's Pantera - Registered and confirmed
Tom Upton - Pantera - Registered and confirmed
Mike Trusty - GT40 - Registered and confirmed
Dennis Jones - Pantera - Registered and confirmed
Donald Frazer- Mini Cooper S - Registered and confirmed
Rob (Stewart) Pink - Shiny new Camaro - Registered and confirmed
Doug Lockin - Pantera - Registered and confirmed
David Bell - Miata - Registered and confirmed
Gray Gregory -  Lotus Elise - Registered and confirmed
Orville Burg - Cadillac STS - Registered and confirmed
Alex Engles - BMW - Registered and confirmed
Wally Meyer - Lotus Elise - Registered and confirmed

Attending
Steve Hawkins
John Haas - 'I'll be there for one of the days' (with a car?)
Dylan Schrader
Jack Houpe - Bringing his GT40
Mike Drew - Maybe... 'Looks like I have to wo-wo-work on Saturday the 2nd.  Dunno if I'll be able to make it out for the 3rd or not.'
Will Kooiman
Dan Mixon
John Taphorn
Gary and Sylvia Bartley
Dennis and Adam Quella

Lunch (at the Upton's Bar, Grill and Mobile Race Center)

Gray Gregory		-	1
Dave Bell			-	1
Gary & Sylvia Bartley -	2
Orville Burg		-	1
Doug Lockin		-	1
Schrader			-	2 (maybe 4)
Will Kooiman		-	1
Quella			-	2
John Haas			-	1
Mixons			-	2
Alex Engles		-	1
Trusty			-	1
Houpe			-	1

TOTAL				17-19

Dinner (Saturday night at Sodolak Beef Masters II, 809 University (979) 268-3067)

Gray Gregory		-	1
David Bell 			-	2-5
Alex Engles		-	1
Uptons			-	4