[DeTomaso] Port Matching - Intake & Head Porting - Tech - How To - Circle Track

doug351c doug351c at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 17:06:21 EDT 2010

On both my Scott Cook SC351-HO and Edelbrock F351-4V dual plane intakes,
there is no way to see how any of the port walls line up with the head.  So
to use their method I would need to scribe the head at one port and transfer
it to the outside of the intake manifold with it installed and then transfer
the outside mark back to the inside of the intake after it was removed.  Or
I revert to the cardboard method.  I'll have to try it both ways.  Either
way, your suggestion was a good read.

Doug