[DeTomaso] temp gauge sending unit.

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Mon Oct 18 14:10:11 EDT 2010

Dear Boyd,

1) IIRC, Jack or SOB wrote an article several months back about just this topic and tested the half of a dozen sending units for accuracy.....

2) If you go to NAPA or equivalent and tell them you need a water temp sender for a 1971 Ford Mustange with a 351C then there are two choices. One sender is for the idiot light and doesn't work with our gauges. The other sender works with *temperature gauges* and works properly. I suggest that you go to SOB website with his comprehensive list of Pantera parts and see what is listed. {as I write this, I think that may be even more than two choices}. Anyway, do your homework before you leave for NAPA.

Warmest regards, Chuck Engles