[DeTomaso] temp gauge sending unit.

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 18 15:25:21 EDT 2010

FWIW  --  There is information about this on Pantera Place. I found that for my 230 (full Scale) degree gauge and a Borg-Warner WT324 that I needed to use a 15 ohm resister in series with sending unit for most accurate readout. I used an inferred  gun to check read out at the area where sending unit screws into the block. I have run it now for over 4k miles and I'm very happy with over all results.

Bud #3400 (The 7 Banger)