[DeTomaso] Autocrossing a Pantera - was RFR

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 14:24:30 EDT 2010

Autocrossing is fun, especially in that purpose built autocross tuned
electric sports car disguised as a tractor :)

Autocross tune is often very different than street tune.  For the
Pantera, the first step is to remove the front sway bar.  I certainly
wouldn't want to drive my car that way on the street, but imagine it
in a nice safe parking lot!  What a hoot!

sean

--
"Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso