[DeTomaso] Nickle plating on suspension arms

Tom Borcich tborcich at msn.com
Sat Oct 9 22:38:14 EDT 2010

Charles, that's good info....funny my upper arms are powder coated and have
a few minor spots of rust. But
when I tried to bead blast the powder coating it takes for ever, same thing
when I hit it with a wire wheel.
Robert in Australia coated his a-arms with wheel spray paint and they look
great...just don't know how long it lasts,
especially being in LA county, all the chemicals that have been removed from
the paint makes it crap due to the
EPA rules.

Best regards,

Tom