[DeTomaso] Was Removing Poly Bushings - now Squeaks

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 15:09:12 EDT 2010

Now I an happy i bought the bushings from Dennis  Quella and I installed
zerk fittings on every bushing. Everything I have ever bought from Dennis
Quella has always been top quality and Dennis has always assured me that I
would be satisfied with what ever parts he recommended  and I have always
been satisfied.
Hugh Boyd Casey