[DeTomaso] Front Bumpers

threemacs at aol.com threemacs at aol.com
Sun Oct 3 16:08:10 EDT 2010

 I have a 74 Pantera and I am thinking about switching the front bumper to a the style of the older Pantera.
I live in Maryland so I will need a front license place holder.?
Is there any disadvantage to going to the two smaller front bumpers (I believe they look better than the single rubber bumper) and how would one mount a front license plate?
Also quite a while back I saw a diagram for the exact factory placement location of the original outside mirrors both left and right, does any one know where I can find that diagram?
Nick
7252