[DeTomaso] Pandora question

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Fri Nov 26 03:55:57 EST 2010

In a message dated 11/25/10 9:30:46 PM, chrisvkimball at msn.com writes:

> I'm planning on using the piston stop a friend has to do just that.

Piston stops are always used in conjunction with a degree wheel, and
because of the cramped quarters behind the Pantera's engine access door, wheels
larger than about 7" don't fit on the crank nose. They run into underbody
water hoses and occasionally the crossmember thats right there. Normally, a
bigger wheel is better 'cause its more accurate but on a Pantera, it just won't
fit. Even with my engine setback, I can't get a large wheel in there, so I
hope your friend has a small wheel.   Good luck- J Deryke