[DeTomaso] Starter

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Mon Nov 22 17:46:33 EST 2010

Two Thumbs Up!
- I replaced the studs in the ZF with locally sourced proper length at NAPA.
- Wire the new starter -exactly- as they outline in their instructions.
   (We've had our electronic experts review it and it's the -proper-
way to wire it.  Make sure you ask for the wiring kit that fits a
Pantera.)

Asa Jay

Quoting MikeLDrew at aol.com:

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home