[DeTomaso] Junk in your trunk!

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sun Nov 21 15:37:54 EST 2010

Dear Mike,

         Two Panteras.  Twenty years.  Three trips to Vegas {2,500 miles
RT}.  Numerous Road Rallies from Oklahoma to New Mexico.  Texas 1000 once.
Roughly 80-90k miles total.

          I usually carry an 12 function Red Chinese folding Leatherman tool
knockoff in the glove compartment plus a cell phone and a credit card.
I've had a few trips home on a roll back.  These things happen.

          I travel light.

                      Warmest regards, Chuck Engles