[DeTomaso] Junk in your trunk!

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Sun Nov 21 14:23:44 EST 2010

I have two packing lists, one for always and one for longer trips. Here are
some differences/additions to your list:
Fuses
Bulb kit
Small multimeter
Manometer
Foot pump (which I prefer to an electric pump)
Plastic bag for broken tire (as it won't fit in the trunk where the spare
was) if it has to travel indoors.
Roof rack w/ straps if broken tire has to travel outdoors.
Tire valve stem inserts and removal tool
Distributor roll pins
Soap (you will get dirty even if you brought gloves)

Tomas