[DeTomaso] Crook Listing "Pure Gold" on eBay

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 16 15:50:36 EST 2010

Reported as 'fraudulent' to ebay!

Requests for initial contact outside of ebay ALWAYS indicate it's a fraudulent
auction using a hijacked ebay account!

"Real" email?  I doubt it. Anyone can create an email account on MSN (or Yahoo,
Gmail, etc.).

Might be nice to send this scum an email then run an IP trace to determine where
it's actually being sent from. Then send over some of our Italian brothers to
"have a little talk."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Avw0n9b2o9U