[DeTomaso] Crook Listing "Pure Gold" on eBay

Brian Ward brian at trinityarmco.com
Tue Nov 16 16:14:26 EST 2010

This is déjà vu.... In 2006, and you can go back and look at the archives, I
wrote a very descriptive post about why not to contact these A$$holes. They
want your email and your I.P. address!!!!!!!!!!!!! With it they have all the
information stored on your computer. I just rejoined the list after being
away for four years and glad to see some familiar names. Ken, how did the
aprilia turn out?
Brian
Aka Grasshopper thanks to Madd Dawg
Aka Gypsy