[DeTomaso] Pantera Thief

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 16:36:49 EST 2010

A Pantera was in a TV show called "Thief".  Using the DeTomaso Registry I was able to
determine

specifically which car.  I've added some screen shots to the entry for car 1922, see the
Registry

for photos.

 Currently the link to 1922 is the most recent in the list on the "Welcome" page:

http://www.provamo.com/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp

Or search the registry using the number, if the link has already scrolled by.

Here is a description:

"Thief" first aired on 4/4/2006.  Story details: The main character has a classic car
dealership,

Heritage Motors, and this Pantera was featured prominently.  At one point the main
character is

negotiating the sale of his business inventory, and he says something like, "If you want
my 1971

DeTomaso Pantera, you will have to buy the whole collection."

The following are screen shots from another scene where the characters are on the brink of

shootout around this Pantera.

Chuck Melton