[DeTomaso] Vendor instructions - was Dropped floor pans

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 19:07:27 EDT 2010

With out pointing any fingers, I have even had vendors sell an item with out
including directions but to make matters worse they  didn't even tell me I
would need additional parts ( read spend more money) to get the item to be
functional!.  I think Jon Hass  provides the best written directions
provides the best written  directions ( along with great illustrative photos
to insure that the instructions will be understood.! ) In addition Jon also
provides personal telephone support  for as long as it takes to resolve what
ever problem you may be having. Dennis Quella provides directions (often
verbal) but he also ( at least in my experience) when I purchased my Koni
coil over shocks  (around $1700.00) he told me that the shocks would arrive
already set up (springs adjusted , mounting hardware all set up and ready to
install) with his personal assurance that if I was not happy or satisfied
with them he would take them back for a full refund. Like the beer
commercial says "It doesn't get any better then that!)

Boyd