[DeTomaso] OT - NHRA TEC Tickets up for grabs for Thursday and Friday

Don Thomas dtpantera at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 01:09:47 EDT 2010

Hi,

I just started a new job, and unfortunately I can’t go to the NHRA Finals
during the week.

I was thinking than letting these tickets go to waste, I would see if anyone
on the list would be interested…

These are a pair of Top Eliminator Club Tickets (Row 3) for Thursday (11/11)
and Friday (11/12) with TEC Parking for the NHRA Finals at Pomona.

If anyone is interested, I’ll take the best offer and deliver them within
the 913xx zip code this Sunday (11/14).

Tickets for Thursday are $18/ea and Friday is $25/ea.

I’ll throw in the parking for these days, which normally costs $50.

Anyway, the best offer I receive by 9:00 PM Saturday wins.

Please send e-mails to me off the list.

Thanks,

Don Thomas (dtpantera at gmail.com)