[DeTomaso] interesting magazine

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Fri Nov 5 20:11:33 EDT 2010

In a message dated 11/4/10 8:09:00 PM, close_enough at losalamos.com writes:

> The article in which I was particularly interested was on enhancing fuel
> injection via injector maintenance.  I was amazed there were about 1400
> flow/spray patterns for automotive fuel injectors.

Did you see a refence for Russ Collins who owns RC Engineering?   He's been
reworking injectors almost since they came out. I've gotten valuable hints
from him over the years for our street car injectors. Coincidentally, that's
when he stopped drag-racing fuel motorcycles. His last one- a nitro-burning
triple-engine Honda 750- came really close to killing him when it
speed-wobbled in the eyes at around 210 and spit him off, then stomped him, and also
about when RC Engineering started branching out into areas with a little
more retirement capability.
I'll have to look him up again. FWIW- J Deryke