[DeTomaso] NEW ORR EVENT!!!

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Fri May 28 16:35:13 EDT 2010

Being involved with the production I've decided to play innocent.  There may be some unusual feelings but I don't think they're really too worried about it.  The BBORR people have already said they can't do another event...time and road availability.  The event is 6 months and almost a hundred miles away from the BBORR .  I will still be a part of the BBORR so I hope there aren't

any hurt feelings.  This year's race was filled in less than a month so there is a need for another race in the area.  Everyone says BB is the best event, hopefully this one will be as good.  I'm running the road in 2 weeks just to check it out again.  Wanna go along? :)

Michael Frazier
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa