[DeTomaso] NEW ORR EVENT!!!

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Fri May 28 09:09:06 EDT 2010

Mark

That is beautiful country and it would be nice being closer to the Park.

What are the political dynamics.  How do the BBORR folks feel about the
competition with their event?  Certainly, the folks at Marfa recognize this
could stir up bad feelings in the community.

We ought to have several cars locally up and running by then

JT