[DeTomaso] NPC: Breaking into a garage in 6 seconds - This is scary!

pantdino at aol.com pantdino at aol.com
Wed May 26 00:25:38 EDT 2010

Main lesson:
Don't have windows in your garage door. I would like to see the guy pull that off if he were groping blindly with that rod.

Other lessons:

Leave your daily drivers outside and keep the garage securely locked.  I slide long bolts from the door to the frame so the door cannot be opened from the outside.

Jim Oddie