[DeTomaso] NPC: Breaking into a garage in 6 seconds - This is scary!

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Wed May 26 10:56:40 EDT 2010

Speaking of garage security.

I purchased a lot of commercial "environmental monitors" to sell at work. I
made sure I picked up enough for my Pantera family too. I have only $50 in
them (would like to make a little for my time). You plug it into your home
router (still working on wireless set up) and it is all set to go. You just
bring it up as a web page from anywhere. It monitors:

Standard sensors: Temp, humidity, airflow, audio, door open

3 external sensor ports (wide variety of third-party dry contact sensors for
detection of water, condensation, glass break, vibration, and more)

Articulating B&W camera for 15º aiming in any direction

IP-addressable, integrated web server

The web page shows the camera view on 1/2 the page with the rest of the
monitored items on the other half. It is all set up...just plug it in!

I still need to learn the software that can send emails if any of the items
are tripped. I also need to learn everything inside and out to support out
non computer family members (cough Will cough). I have a demo unit set up if
you would like to see it. Email me if you are interested.

Yes I will set them up and support it for you!

Thanks guys.

Larry - Cleveland