[DeTomaso] Too good to be true?

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Tue May 25 14:17:52 EDT 2010

<< Looks legit because he only wants phone calls and not e-mails.
Crooks tend to do the opposite.

Food for thought...  Sellers using hijacked eBay accounts usually do NOT want email through ebay, because it will alert the rightful ebay account holder that their account has been
hijacked. They usually want a phone call or email outside of ebay to arrange their deal.

I've sent an email and will call the number as soon as I get out of this meeting I'm in, and let the group know what I find.

Cheers!
Garth