[DeTomaso] CHI 3V heads available

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue May 25 13:22:31 EDT 2010

Hi Guys,

Got this from Guy Trigaux ("guy" rhymes with "tree") who owns one of the 14
factory Gr4 race Panteras and lives in Simpsonville, SC, having immigrated
here from Belgium a few years ago.   Guy wrote:

====

I have for sale  : pair of CHI 3 V heads - new in the box - complete with
valves and springs .
In fact , I sale them because I cannot find an intake manifold matching the
3V   AND   the four 48 IDA Webers , contrary to what the seller said .
I got researches everywhere and the manifold I do need is not available .I
tought to build one in mecano-soudure
but had to forgot because  faisable but complicated AND time consuming .

So , if by chance you know somebody who is trying to get a pair of  351 C
-
3V  alu heads at a price lower than the final customer  price , please be
kind to inform him .

Kindest regards .
Guy .

====

You can contact Guy at gt4-2860 at charter.net

Also, he's looking for a set of CHI 4V heads to swap?   Perhaps the thing
to do would be to offer to buy a set of CHI 4V heads (complete) and ship them
to him in exchange for his 3V heads?