[DeTomaso] Too good to be true?

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Tue May 25 12:26:45 EDT 2010

True, different houses, but by the style they both look to be AZ houses. The
BMW has had 5 different owners.

I'd bet that the photos were taken by the same person as the number of
photos, angles, quality, and content are similar.

I don't know what the story is on the M3 (5 owners kind of implies there's
something wrong somewhere) but I'd guess that the Pantera looked pretty but
has some issues when you look under the covers, which explains the price and
why he wants to sell it
so soon after buying it. Or maybe it's the wife that has some issues but
e-bay has rules about selling wives?