[DeTomaso] machine ball joint to modify alingment

STEVEN BLUM steveblum2 at msn.com
Thu May 20 20:29:26 EDT 2010

The A arm modification was done by Pat Michals and supposedly installed per his instructions. Somehow I think either the shop did not understand his instructions or he gave them the wrong instructions. I think it waqs the shop but cannot be sure as hey never gave me his instructions when I picked up the car. They said they were misplaced. Are you sure that the shims on both sides are wrong? I can uderstand the right side but if I move the drivers side to the front won't the whell be to far back?

Steven Blum
P.O. Box 81
Shoreham, N.Y. 11786
H (631) 744-6118