[DeTomaso] What's a good price for a cleveland motor?

Barry Seib oldwheel at mts.net
Wed May 19 13:33:36 EDT 2010

Just a note to thank you for all the great engine knowledge and helpful
advice you share with us.
I find it particularly helpful and reliable information. I know others
appreciate it big time as well.
God Bless you with good health.
Barry

> What are the intake otions for C302B "dream heads" Dennis ?

For a 9.2" deck 351C block:

 Roush A331 and B351 high rise single planes, Coffield IR
 (fuel injection or Webers), Edelbrock Victor AH-II and D351.

> Russ Fulps did some work on them but they don't require big $$ A3 valve
train to make good power.

A3 heads take 351C valve train bits just like C302 (incluidng the C3
part number), C302B and B351.  You are thinking of Yates C3 (and later)
which must use a rockershaft system.

Brodix makes C302B clones (BF-300 series) that will take 351C rockers
or rockershafts.

C302B's are still my favorite heads but the CHI's take standard
headers and have more intake options.

Dan Jones