[DeTomaso] Tires for track days

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Tue May 18 00:16:13 EDT 2010

okay... but then -I- have to jump in (as I'm always easily confused) and
ask...
What size rims with what offset/backspace so you clear everything?

Asa Jay
(I know.... pop open the can of worms again)

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA
http://www.racingagainstautism.com