[DeTomaso] Sway Bar Mounts on A-arms

JJD1010 at aol.com JJD1010 at aol.com
Sun May 9 11:51:42 EDT 2010

As usual, I'm having trouble understanding this. The sway bar is basically
acts as a lever that tends keep the wheels on the same plane. Rubber
bushings on the end of the sway bars may add a little compliance but other than
that, I don't see how it affects the physics of the lever action?

Jeff
6559

In a message dated 5/8/2010 11:36:44 P.M. Central Daylight Time,