[DeTomaso] Insurance in BC

Dave Londry davel at emspace.com
Sun May 2 01:09:49 EDT 2010

Basic liability must be ICBC (#$%^&&)
Then you can take additional coverage from whomever.
I can tell you about collector plates (but not classic)
 - tires are unrestricted,
  wheels must be original, or original diameter and close enough in
appearance to fool them.
  etc., etc.
When it's 50 years old it gets a free pass.
dave

--
Dave Londry
Embedded Spaces Inc. (ESI)