[DeTomaso] need data on other cars re Hemmings article

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 11:25:51 EDT 2010

The writer of the article  is a putz!

Apparently he has never squeezed his fat ass into an  XKE, a Countach, a
300SL, a Marcos, almost every TVR, or a race car of any kind.  Try getting
into the new Lotus models.

As far as the Detomaso brand not having a "racing pedigree", I submit that
it had more of one that many other Italian car makers when they launched
their first cars.  The 166 was the first car also, there was nothing before
that one.
while DeTomaso did make effrts under his own name with actual competition
cars.

I also have a 944 and the positions are very much the same, the 944 just has
a larger door to make it a bit easier.

Michael Shortt