[DeTomaso] EFI fuel line attachment through the gas tank drainplug suggestions?

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Mon Mar 29 09:40:41 EDT 2010

Dear Boyd,

I can also recommend Jack's method of a compressed air torque wrench set for a low setting. I did see the tank begin to warp with the standard removal method using a large hand wrench. The low-torque setting on the air wrench had it off on the second or third low torque battering of the recalitrant bolt.

Warmest regards, Chuck Engles