[DeTomaso] Space City Pig Roast and BBQ

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Mar 28 22:44:32 EDT 2010

In a message dated 3/28/10 8 51 39, Orville at Rubyglass.com writes:

> On April 10th the Space City Third Annual Pig Roast and BBQ will be held.
> If
> anyone might be in the Houston area then, we would like to invite you to
> join us for the festivities. A special invitation is extended to our
> brethren from the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
>
> http://www.pixclix.com/Burg/DTPigRoast.jpg

I've gone to this event in the past (flew to Houston for it) and I can
attest that it's well worth the journey.   The opportunity to work on your
Pantera in the best-equipped workshop available, coupled with fine company and
outstanding Texas BBQ is an unbeatable combination.   If you live in Texas, or
live in a state that touches Texas, you should drive your Pantera there!